incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disclaimer text for incubated projects
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:56:52 GMT
Berin Lautenbach wrote:
> Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> I'm under the weather, and a little irritable, but this is starting to
>> get under my skin.
>>
>> I am trying to follow http://incubator.apache.org/process.html
>>
>> I have asked for this to be updated.
>>
>> I have asked for information on how I can update this.
>
> Sam,
>
> I am 90% of the way through doing an overhaul of process.html that I am
> going to place (this weekend) in the drafts section of the incubator site.
>
> In the interim, if you want to see what is going on in terms of content,
> have a look at :
>
> (To be the Non-normative process description - nearly ready to go accross).
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorMussings
>
> (To be the normative set of incubation requirements - still embryonic,
> and not yet ready to go into drafts on site)
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorPolicyDraft

Can I ask that you document the process of updating the site?

I want to make sure that there is a set of requirements for what status
files are expected to contain, and a description the necessary
disclaimers that need to be present on the various sites.  I also want
to update http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html .

- Sam Ruby