incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Disclaimer text for incubated projects
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:12:24 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> I'm under the weather, and a little irritable, but this is starting to
> get under my skin.
>
> I am trying to follow http://incubator.apache.org/process.html
>
> I have asked for this to be updated.
>
> I have asked for information on how I can update this.

Sam,

I am 90% of the way through doing an overhaul of process.html that I am
going to place (this weekend) in the drafts section of the incubator site.

In the interim, if you want to see what is going on in terms of content,
have a look at :

(To be the Non-normative process description - nearly ready to go accross).

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorMussings

(To be the normative set of incubation requirements - still embryonic,
and not yet ready to go into drafts on site)

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorPolicyDraft

Cheers,
	Berin