incubator-general mailing list archives

From <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: RE: Proposal: Sponsor becomes Mentor
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:51:43 GMT
Hello,

Just wondering who the mentor is for the Directory Project?  I would suspect that Noel is
the official Sponsor however I have not seen any discussions concerning the projects mentor.

Also wanted to check and see if there are any things (loose ends) still expected of the Directory
Project such as documentation etcetera?

Alex