incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <>
Subject Re: ezmlm problems?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:46:03 GMT
A minor correction, it seems that *-get works when requesting a
single message, (e.g.,, but not for
a range (e.g.,  *-index and
*-thread don't seem to work at all, either for a single message or for a
range.  The automated response claims this is not a command the system

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Rodney Waldhoff wrote:

> I seem to be having trouble getting various ezmlm commands like
> general-index, general-get and general-thread to work.  No matter what I
> send all I get back is the generic help (general-help) message, together
> with the headers from the message I sent.
> Is this user error or is something not right on the server side?
>  - Rod <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message