incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ezmlm problems?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:46:03 GMT
A minor correction, it seems that *-get works when requesting a
single message, (e.g., general-get.2354@incubator.apache.org), but not for
a range (e.g., general-get.2354-2356@incubator.apache.org).  *-index and
*-thread don't seem to work at all, either for a single message or for a
range.  The automated response claims this is not a command the system
recognizes.