incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Auto-update of incubator site
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:39:16 GMT

I would rather like to get the script for forrestbot
which is used and running at forrestbot.cocoondev.org.

I would be able to re-produce sites and trigger the forrestbot batch
from my win2k server, I guess. What I need would be
"getting the forrestbot sample script from Jeff" ... that would be
enough, maybe :-)

Just "tease and interrupt" :-) I meant no harm.

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:02:40 +0200
(Subject: Re: Auto-update of incubator site)