incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mentor vs. Shepherd
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 03:36:01 GMT

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:46:21 -0700
(Subject: Re: Mentor vs. Shepherd)
"Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@apache.org> wrote:

> > The ASF loves the Greek Myth :-) Mentor was Odysseus's good teacher and
> > mental supporter. I prefer Mentor to Shepherd.
> Er, the ASF rarely speaks with one voice -- Stefano loves the Greek
> Myth, and the rest of us just tolerate it because we like Stefano.  ;-)

Dahhh. You are missing something. Stefano loves "Manga/Anime/Movie"
rather than Greek Myth. As far as I could see, who loves Greek Myth the
most is Brian. :-)
<OT>
Manga/Anime/Movie + Greek Myth ... == "Zodiac Knight" :-)
</OT>

> Anyway, my ultimate preference is the same as whatever person is willing
> to learn how to update our silly site, or just delete the damn thing
> and move the content over the www.apache.org/dev where I can edit it
> myself.

Aha. Gotcha. Sure, Incubator Project (incubator-site)  is using
Apache Forrest and site module is using Anakia ... Maybe you would think
that Anakia is useful for you. Make sense.

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. From my personal opinion, I prefer Apache Forrest enthusiastically.
Beautiful an' marvellous.