incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Request for Guidance
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
> From: Rodent of Unusual Size

> > In particular, I'm going to
> >
> > - put the IncubatorMussings document onto incubator as the overall
> > process description.
>
> um, would you mind taking one more poll first before it becomes
> 'official' policy (since that's what being on the web site means)?
> i know i didn't examine it too closely because a) it seemed to be
> in heavy flux, and b) i was concerned i might have a lot of objections
> to some aspects and dealing with opposing views can get dicey in
> a wiki.  i'd like to take the time to actually 'take it in' first,
> if you don't mind..  (but go ahead if you *do* mind, since i certainly
> should have done this before now. :-)

<GRIN>.

Not only do I not mind - I'd be extremely grateful.
I'm trying to get as much review and agreement as
possible before doing anything too rash.

I just finished yesterday "Forrestising" the first
part of it, but I'll hold off until you (and
anyone else who is interested) have had a chance
to review the wiki content.

Will continue on the actual "policy" document (as
opposed to the Musings document which is more of
a description document).

Cheers,
    Berin