incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <>
Subject [Apache Newsletter Draft] News as to Incubator Project from Aug. to Sep.
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:10:57 GMT
Dear Apache Incubator General Mailing List Subscribers,

Apache newsletter is in progress of preparing the second all-Apache
newsletter, news from August to September 2003, which will be
published in the middle of October 2003.

=== What is "The Apache Newsletter"? ===

the 'Apache Newsletter Issue 2' will be appeared at
and the editorial deadline will be 00:00 GMT-7000, 11th October.

We lowered the barrier to entry -anyone will be able to easily
contribute, as prepared the ApacheWiki

If you have anything to be added to the ApacheWiki, please go to
and fill up what you want to append.
(A few editors per (sub)project would be highly appreciated, indeed)
Of course, if you do have a hesitation on writing article via Wiki,
please send e-mails to me <> directly.

Probably, the former newsletter (Apache Newsletter Issue #1)
might be able to give you some hints in writing the articles.

I am waiting your contributions. Please e-mail to me <>
whensoever you have a question about this newsletter.

Hope to hear from you

-- Tetsuya Kitahata (

P.S.  In this two months, there were a lot of "proposals" and
"developments" in the progress of each subprojects, it seems.
This "Newsletter" might be the best time for you to solicit
new participants.

(The Apache Newsletter Issuer/Editor)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: