incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:31:22 GMT
David Remy wrote:

> Thinking about how to do the binary distribution for XMLBeans.  We have a build target
that creates xkit.zip which contains the xbeans.jar, some helpful utilities, some sample schemas,
and the docs.  This is what has been distributed to users in the past.

Tetsuya already replyed about mirroring.

Some notes for releases: have a vote before a release, keep the
Incubator and the sponsoring PMC informed, as they are the ones
responsible for them, remember to include all the licenses (in a ./legal
directory it's fine), credits to the projects that have to be credited
as stated in the licenses, have the Incubator Shepherd check the
candidates, and remember to sign them and use the mirroring system.

Phew! ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -