incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Proposal: JaxMe as an implementation of JAXB
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:22:44 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> looks like there are no objections so far and we can stick to the names of cvs modules
and mailing
> lists.
> What is the next step? (incubator PMC VOTE?) please advise.

As the ws PMC has already voted in the project [1] (correct me if I'm
wrong), the project is already in incubation.

Resources need to be set up, contributor agreements signed, a STATUS
file created in our incubator CVS, and basically all the initial steps
stated in the root STATUS file of our CVS need to be done.

You are the sponsor, we need to identify the Incubator shepherd.
Anyone up for the job?

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: