incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Official Apache Directory Project Proposal Submission
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:22:59 GMT
Jochen Wiedmann suggested:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > There are some other candidates that the DB PMC could look into
> > and adopting.  For example, is a rather obvious
> > candidate, especially considering the committer list (geir jvanzyl
> > rwald).

> I would personally recommend to ask the hsqldb guys (

Absolutely.  I had that in my original post, pre-editting.  The license is
compatible except, as I understand it, for the fact that the original author
wants his name

> Hsqldb is more featured than axion and possibly more mature.

I wouldn't know, but I can't imagine that the Axion developers were unaware
of Hypersonic SQL.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: