incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] PMC Vote to incubate Directory Project
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:14:08 GMT
> That is exactly what I said. It requires a shepherd; someone
> who is the go-to/go-between.

On that we agree.  The only point of difference appears to be the nature of
the Shephard.  You seem(ed) to be saying that it had to be a member of the
Incubator PMC, whereas I'm suggesting that the shephard should be an ASF
Member, working with the Incubator PMC.

Or did I completely misunderstand your point, and you are only trying to
figure out which ONE person is intended to be the Shepherd-designate?  If
so, Nicola Ken fits the various criteria.  Alternatively, I believe that I
have more of an interest in the project domain, and am also willing.

	--- Noel