incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Another cut at roles and responsibilities
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:21:27 GMT
>>Once I got past some of your phrasing, which I consider somewhat
>>injudiciously selected considering your likely audience,

> Hang on a tick - I have to look this one up!

LOL

Well, for a start, referring to every decision making body as dysfunctional
wasn't the wisest course of action in my view.  :-)  Your point that things
work better if after a consensus is reached, responsibility is vested in
individuals is valid, but too easily lost in the response that people have
to the expression.  And yes, I realize that you didn't quite say it that
way, but when people react reflexively, it is a difference without a
distinction.

	--- Noel