incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: roles and responsibilities
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:01:04 GMT
>>>Had a read.  Great stuff :>.
>>At a quick glance, I see some things to change.
>> - there has not been stated a minimum community size to start
> The document does state the a candidate *shall* [have] a community of at
> least three persons (refer section concerning definition of a Candidate).

What documment?  Your Wiki page or something else?

>> - it has been explicitly stated that a project does NOT need
>>   to have its exit destination known at entry time.

> If that correect its a mistake.  Under the cadidate defintion it states
> that a Candidate shall document a stated exit objective and sites TLP or
> sub-project options.

Fine, I'll "correct" it (in quotes because none of this is official; the
Incubator PMC finalize its own version, hopefully soon), but I was just
responding back to Berin, who had already indicated that he'd be making

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message