incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PMC Vote to incubate Directory Project
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:49:20 GMT

On Monday, Sep 22, 2003, at 14:15 Europe/Rome, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> You feel excluded? Well, you do not need to be. Ask to become part of
> this PMC, and you'll be surprised.

I don't feel excluded, Nicola. I feel unable to get my points across.

Admittedly, I could have used a more diplomatic tone to start with, but
I thought that since I'm dealing with people that I know very well and
highly respect, that wouldn't be needed. I was wrong and I'm sorry for

But I guess that incubation practices are one of those things that you
learn by going thru them and not because somebody tells you their
experience and their criticism (which more and more appears
unjustified, the more disconnection there is between the different
visions and experiences)

But since I might be all wrong, and I feel like I'm wasting time (mine
and yours), I stop here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message