incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for Guidance
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:10:21 GMT
The wiki pages would already be committed to cvs if I were not already
waiting for you to have access to do it yourself.  I'll just assume
you won't mind having karma on incubator and add you to avail...Done.
Berin Lautenbach and Noel Bergman now have karma for incubator and
incubator-site, which means you can update the status files and/or
website documentation.

The Apache rule is that documentation is always desired and always CTR.
If folks disagree with the results, they can commit changes or call
a vote if things get messy.  Otherwise, assume silence == consent.

....Roy