incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Another cut at roles and responsibilities
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:30:38 GMT
On Wednesday, September 24, 2003 5:23 AM, Berin Lautenbach wrote:

> Cliff,
>
> Firstly - thanks for all the thoughts.  Great stuff!  (I think.
> Grumble grumble, more work, mutter mutter :>)
>
> You are more than welcome to update anything in the document you so
> desire.  However that's not a hint - am happy to (and will tomorrow)
> take all this on board and make the changes.

Berin, I'd be happy to make the changes myself.  I just didn't want
to intrude on the document since I had not been as involved as you
and Stephen recently.  However, now that I've gotten reactions from
both of you on it, I'll take care of making the changes that you both
agreed with.

I'll take care of it within a couple hours.

Cliff