incubator-general mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <>
Subject Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:35:10 GMT
Thinking about how to do the binary distribution for XMLBeans.  We have a build target that
creates which contains the xbeans.jar, some helpful utilities, some sample schemas,
and the docs.  This is what has been distributed to users in the past.  Where should I put so that I can refer to it from a link on the website?  Is there a directory somewhere
(ideally that is mirrored) for putting this file and future xmlbeans distributions?
I noticed xmlsecurity uses to provide access
to a mirror site.  Can/should we do this for xmlbeans also?  If so, how? Or something else?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message