incubator-general mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:35:10 GMT
Thinking about how to do the binary distribution for XMLBeans.  We have a build target that
creates xkit.zip which contains the xbeans.jar, some helpful utilities, some sample schemas,
and the docs.  This is what has been distributed to users in the past.  Where should I put
xkit.zip so that I can refer to it from a link on the website?  Is there a directory somewhere
(ideally that is mirrored) for putting this file and future xmlbeans distributions?

I noticed xmlsecurity uses http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/security/ to provide access
to a mirror site.  Can/should we do this for xmlbeans also?  If so, how? Or something else?

rem