incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <>
Subject Question time !
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:32:37 GMT

Why are we discussing/considering the possibility of anything other than
a TLP incubation?  If a project is comming in as part of another project
than an existing PMC is bringing it it in and doing so in accordance
with the policies, procedures and due-diligence that have been granted
under their respective charters. We may well be making a wopping big
blunder here in that much of what we are discussing undermines the
responsibilities already discharged to existing PMCs.

Instead, I propose that we re-focus our attention to role of the
Incubator PMC as the adjunct to the board in dealing with new TLP

Stephen J. McConnell

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message