incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Kannel discussion invitation
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:36:43 GMT
Stipe Tolj wrote:
> please find the #kannel IRC channel log of the debate at
>
>   http://www.kannel.org/irc-sessions/

is that private?  if not, you might want to add it to your
note to the incubator; i think you omitted it.

> People have raised a couple of questions in terms how "independancy"
> of a project is impacted when moving to ASF. You you or other from the
> incubation project comment on this please.

ask me directed questions and i'll try to answer.  showing me pages
of stuff and asking me to 'please comment' is a bit too vague..

> Also, we'd like to make an IRC session with a couple of you Apache
> guys online, so Kannel developer's can directly ask. How should we
> proceed in having an appointment fixed?!

give a couple of days more notice.  i'll be glad to, but i need to
get it onto my schedule.  and coordinating it would be better still;
provide a bunch of alternative times, rather than 10:00 cet on friday,
make it or not..
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"