incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggestions for Next Steps
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:19:54 GMT

Berin:

Other commens on the email later - just need to jump in on this one point.

Berin Lautenbach wrote:

> 2.  Create a table of contents for the policy reference document.
> This can be started on Wiki (and I will do a first cut over the next
> few days), but I think we are getting to a point where this stuff
> should be going into CVS somewhere so we can start tracking more
> formally. Probably the first thing in the policy reference should be
> rules for modifying the policy. :>.

Please, please, don't do that!!!!!
Your describing meta policy (the rules modifying policy)  - that is
another subject with a different set of concerns and should be
distinctly seperate from the policies and procedures of incubation.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org