incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Another cut at roles and responsibilities
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:11:56 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Small change in wording.  "If Ted stops doing his role as Shepherd,
> then I would see it as the responsibility of the XML Project PMC
> Chair" to step in and find someone else."

Wooop - a compound correction to an otherwise perfect composition:

   "If Ted stops doing his role as Shepherd, then I would see it as the
   responsibility of the Incubator PMC Chair" to step in and find someone
   else."

or, ...

   "If Ted stops doing his role as Sponsor, then I would see it as the
   responsibility of the Parent" to step in and find someone else."

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org