incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stipe Tolj <t...@wapme-systems.de>
Subject Re: Kannel discussion invitation
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:25:39 GMT
> no good, alas; i'll be on the road driving to another town at that point.
> i *should* be back within a couple of hours, though. :-/

Ken,

please find the #kannel IRC channel log of the debate at

  http://www.kannel.org/irc-sessions/

from last friday and today.

People have raised a couple of questions in terms how "independancy"
of a project is impacted when moving to ASF. You you or other from the
incubation project comment on this please.

Also, we'd like to make an IRC session with a couple of you Apache
guys online, so Kannel developer's can directly ask. How should we
proceed in having an appointment fixed?!

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80