incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: roles and responsibilities
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 02:45:30 GMT

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Berin,
>

>>>http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorMussings
>>>

>>Had a read.  Great stuff :>.
>>

>At a quick glance, I see some things to change.
>
> - there has not been stated a minimum community size to start

The document does state the a candidate *shall* [have] a community of at
least three persons (refer section concerning definition of a Candidate).

> - it has been explicitly stated that a project does NOT need
>   to have its exit destination known at entry time.

If that correect its a mistake.  Under the cadidate defintion it states
that a Candidate shall document a stated exit objective and sites TLP or
sub-project options.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell