incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF member role - accountable to whom
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:39:22 GMT

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> i refuse to be sucked any further into one of your confusions.

It's good to see we agree!

Clearly "confusion" is a central topic that underlines that issues
addressed in this thread. Obviously I'm in good company as my confusion
pales into insignificance when viewed in the context of broader matrix
of incubator confusion.  Hense this thread and related actions to peel
away some of the fog and get to down to stubstance.  With that substance
established, the potential value and contributions of Apache Members "as
a suppliment" to a structural framework becomes a rational and pagmatic
concept that reflects, embrasses what I belive it means to be "an Apache
Member".

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell