incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PMC Vote to incubate Directory Project
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:13:24 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Should we make a poll so that we can see what others think?

Yawn.

Listen dudes: things were pretty busy when the Lenya/Xopus issue
happened - so thanks Nicola, as a member of the Cocoon PMC, for stepping
forward. Before Nicola however appeared on the Lenya list with his
Incubator hat on, checking upon incubation 'state', I had been regularly
nagging Lenya peeps with various this-and-thats about Apache-way-iness,
but had done so with a low-key voice, most of it off-list. So even when
it appears that 'the Cocoon PMC' isn't interested in Lenya's incubation,
please don't forget that some people don't spend much energy on the
public visibility of their actions.

Oh BTW: the people (aka sponsors) that brought Lenya to ASF are Stefano
& Nicola, IIRC. That was before all this incubation PMC stuff really
started.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org