incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PMC Vote to incubate Directory Project
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:12:06 GMT

Sam Ruby wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> Sam Ruby wrote:
>>
>>> James is the only project that I recall that did it of their own
>>> initiative.
>>

>> Correction - Avalon was of its own iniative.
>

> Hearing that statement makes me feel VERY good.  ;-)

Zutt - thinking back to the days of the reorg discussions.  I still have
a complete set of archive of that on my hard disk.  It was the most
valuable insite to the notion of "what is Apache".  Lots of things have
grown up and matured as a result (although I think that ASF Member
status continues to maintain a certain club quality within which
privaliges ebb-and-flow toi sute the moment).

>> Cheers, Steve.

I have to ask myself the question
  .... "why would I want such a subscription"

;-)

Cheers, Steve,

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org