incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PMC Vote to incubate Directory Project
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:35:58 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]

Section 6 of the
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheDirectoryProject
describes a clear "notion of where it would exit too".

I don't believe that it is a reasonable expectation to have the board
give prior approval of a new TLP as a prerequisite for entrance into
incubation.

I have similar reservations about prior approval by target projects as a
prerequisite for acceptance by the incubator.

> Sander

- Sam Ruby