incubator-general mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <m.alth...@open.ac.uk>
Subject Re: XNode 1.1 API submission
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:51:45 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Murray,
>
> Please have a little patience with us dude.  We're embroilled in
> discussion on PMC chair, and other incoming projects presently.

Paul,

Yes, I understand that. I wasn't wanting or expecting anyone to spend
a bunch of time on this right now, just wanting info on how I should
proceed. Since there's not much info available, it's pretty opaque to
those who are trying it out for the first time.

Thanks,

Murray

Murray Altheim                         http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/murray/
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK                    .

   The Office of Special Plans (OSP) was set up by the defence secretary,
   Donald Rumsfeld, to second-guess CIA information and operated under
   the patronage of hardline conservatives in the top rungs of the admini-
   stration, the Pentagon and at the White House, including Vice-President
   Dick Cheney. The ideologically driven network functioned like a shadow
   government, much of it off the official payroll and beyond congressional
   oversight. [...It] also forged close ties to a parallel, ad hoc intelli-
   gence operation inside Ariel Sharon's office in Israel specifically to
   bypass Mossad and provide the Bush administration with more alarmist
   reports on Saddam's Iraq than Mossad was prepared to authorise.
   http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,999737,00.html

   (my longest .sig!)