incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject [VOTE] Davanum Srinivas as committer and PMC member of Incubator
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:16:51 GMT

I propose Davanum Srinivas [1] as committer and PMC member to the Apache
Incubator Project.

He is willing to help, has already followed with positive and
collaborative attitude several proposals for projects, and is darn well
knowledgeable of how things are to be run at Apache (oh, BTW, he is the
WS project chair).

+1 from me

PS: I first met him on the Cocoon Project list where I (and probably him
too) started the adventure at Apache. I hope that this does not
influence the votes to negatively ;-)

[1] Davanum Srinivas -

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -