incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF member role - accountable to whom
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:15:40 GMT

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:25:53 -0400
Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com> wrote:

> Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> >
> > "Meritocracy"?
> yes, meritocracy.  the entire asf is a meritocracy, as is each
> project within it.

I see. but here's one question. Does this "meritocracy"
encourage the inactive *ASF members* into the retirement status
or hibernation status?
Also, I assume that all the ASF members have signed the "new" CLA
as a matter of course ... is this true?

> 	:
> > Hope this helps :-)
> not really, at least not for me, since i don't know what point
> you're trying to make..

Eheh,

I should have put that on the threads of
"[VOTE] dims for incubator PMC"
or
"[VOTE] New Chair (Re: cvs commit : incubator STATUS)"
... :-)

Also, I will make use of this stats in
"Please make me a committer of Incubator Project: incubator-site"
campaign :-)

Sincerely,