incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XNode 1.1 API submission
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:46:16 GMT

Hi!

Please go to
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ASFProposalPages
and create a *nice* proposal at first.

Good Sample:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ProposalForJUDDI
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JaxMeProposal

Then, you can seek the *nice* ( = appropriate) top level
project in apache.org, and ask them whether they (that projects'
PMC members) will accept your proposal or not.
# TIPS: If your project would like to become TLP directly, there
# could be many other things to be done.

There will be more things to be done.
You can ask here, I guess.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Maybe, you can post your message directly to Xindice@XML
     dev list. In that case, you do not have to undergo the
     incubation process, I guess.

__ Tetsuya <tetsuya@apache.org> __

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:51:20 +0100
(Subject: Re: XNode 1.1 API submission)