incubator-general mailing list archives

From <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: Official Apache Directory Project Proposal Submission
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:53:05 GMT
We're at the disposal of the Incubator and hope to find answers to these policy questions ourselves.
 In the LDAPd project for example we followed Apache rules for accepting committers to the
best of our abilities.  Where ever possible we try to follow the Apache way.  Hopefully Nicola
and those at the incubator can shed more light on how best to proceed and what policies to
adopt.

Sincerely,
Alex Karasulu