incubator-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Names & Projects
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:20:57 GMT
	On the naming front, IMHO the best we came up with for the same
sort of project back in the days of Olliance was "Jarbanzo", but we
eventually settled on something lame like "Enterprise App Server".  I also
kicked around "Orbital" (as in, it runs circles around XxxSphere... :)
Geronimo isn't too bad, though it may be tricky to get the boss to bet the
farm on it.

	On the project front, am I correct that the goal is to integrate
other projects wherever possible and only build when strictly necessary?
If there is going to be building going on, I assume there will be separate
areas for the "core server and interfaces" and the various imported
projects or "built" subprojects?

Aaron