incubator-general mailing list archives

From JamesKe...@westfieldgrp.com
Subject I'd like to participate - Geronimo!
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:11:00 GMT

I would like to participate in the development of the recently announced
J2EE project. I have been developing software in a variety of environments
for 20 years. The last few years have been spent doing primarily java
applications running in tomcat and weblogic.
If perhaps ten hours per week of my development time (at home) can advance
the project, please let me know.  I have adequate computing resources and
network connectivity (several systems and a 400kbps connection).

Best regards,
Jim Kempe
Application Analyst
Westfield Group