incubator-general mailing list archives

Subject Re: Names & Projects
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:59:49 GMT
Geronimo is love (Conspiracy Theory)

Ken Kress
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"Sean Hamblett" <>
08/06/2003 10:52 AM
Please respond to general

        Subject:        Re: Names & Projects

Isn't Geronimo something you yell when you jump out of a

  Aaron Mulder <> wrote:
>                On the naming front, IMHO the best we came up with for
>the same
>sort of project back in the days of Olliance was
>"Jarbanzo", but we
>eventually settled on something lame like "Enterprise App
>Server".  I also
>kicked around "Orbital" (as in, it runs circles around
>XxxSphere... :)
>Geronimo isn't too bad, though it may be tricky to get
>the boss to bet the
>farm on it.
>                On the project front, am I correct that the goal is to
>other projects wherever possible and only build when
>strictly necessary?
>If there is going to be building going on, I assume there
>will be separate
>areas for the "core server and interfaces" and the
>various imported
>projects or "built" subprojects?
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and for use by
the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the
sender and delete it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to sweep e-mail
and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts
no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message