incubator-general mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject Re: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:46:03 GMT
Tetsuya,

The one thing the newsletter needs, I think, is a blurb
about Geronimo. I'm not associated with that project,
otherwise I'd offer to write something.

Perhaps these lines from the Geronimo page in the incubator:

    Apache Geronimo is a new effort coordinated by the Apache
    Software Foundation to make a J2EE compatible container. Please
    read the <a

href="http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo-proposal.html">proposal</a>

    that started the project in the incubator.
    For more information, please read the latest snapshot of the
    <a
href="http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html#FAQ">FAQ</a>

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org>
08/08/2003 12:46 AM
Please respond to general