incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam.Vaitheeswa...@hic.gov.au
Subject Geronimo Project
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:26:24 GMT
Hi

I am a programmer with more than 11 years experience in Smalltalk and Java
projects. Currently I am working on J2EE projects.

I was wondering whether I could contribute to this project.

Cheers

Sam Vaitheeswaran

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.