incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Marc Fleury reacts (Fw: [JBoss-dev] July 2003 news)
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 03:31:41 GMT
Oh, please, Vic.  You're trolling.  You ignore responses that don't support
your view, and reiterate the same tired old lines over and over.

Not a single one of your allegations is even close to the mark.  But it
isn't worth pointing out the contrary information to you.  Its been done
over and over already by multiple people.  If you were actually interested
in what is going on, I think that you would have responded to those facts.
That you demonstrate otherwise suggests that you've either a different
agenda, or a terrible blindspot.  I'll leave you to decide which.  If you
should feel that you have an interest in the truth at some point, rather
than your solipsistic illusions, let us know.

	--- Noel