incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [geronimo] Me, James and javaMail
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:39:44 GMT
We are still open for considering proposals to be included in Mailet v3.
I suggest that if there are appropriate changes which could be made to the
API to make it conform with anything relevant you subscribe to
server-dev@james and put forward some proposals with reasoning.

Please be aware that we're pretty happy with the API at the moment, it has
been stable for a long time and serves it purpose well, so we're probably
not too recepetive to radical overhaul, but are receptive to sensitive
extensions where they may lever it into new territory (like this).

d.