incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: the name, Geronimo
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:41:22 GMT
I would avoid any thing so closely related to J2EE... besides Geronimo
is/will be much more than a J2EE server ;-)

I would still like to see us use 'Bliss' or 'Juice', but it took us
long enough to get final vote on Geronimo... so I am not so sure how
likely it will be for the name name to change soon... though I would
say that sooner is better than later and I predict that we will
eventually have to change the name.

--jason