incubator-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo: Sounds like some plans have already been made...
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:06:05 GMT

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 08:51  AM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> James/Geir need to create a PROPOSAL.html or some such.
> To do this, they need CVS.

Post any files you want committed, or patches, and I or someone
with appropriate privs can commit them. Eventually we'll get sick
of committing all your contributions and give you direct access. :)

> To get CVS, they need to get around the -1 on the name from Roy, or
> just
> ignore him.
>
> What are the incubator rules on -1's in this case? Is Roy's -1 binding?

Yes, it is binding. Compromise with him or come up with another name.

> Once the PROPOSAL.html is written, it and STATUS.html should contain
> the
> information you're asking for.

Let's just stick to plain text for now.

-aaron