incubator-general mailing list archives

From Arjun Mukherjee <>
Subject Participate in Geronimo Project
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:09:54 GMT

My name is Arjun Mukherjee and I am the Chief Software Architect of Virtusa
India Ltd.

I am proponent of collaboratively developed software and have benefited
tremendously from them in my career. I would like to contribute to the
Geronimo project.

My Brief Profile:

> Total Experience: 10 years
> Technologies worked in: Enterprise technologies like CORBA, COM/DCOM,
> Achievements:
   - Architected and Developed a proprietary Java Client side framework.
   - Architected and Developed Enterprise Wireless Server.
   - Written compiler for a Client's proprietary scripting language.
   - Recently wrote a Console based XPath shell based on Xalan.
> Currently lead an engineering organization that is 600 strong.
> Can span from client level to that of engineer.

Would request an opportunity to contribute to create a world class J2EE
Application Server.

Best Regards,

Arjun Mukherjee
Chief Software Architect