incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Guenther, Kurt - NASHCCON" <kurt.guenther.NASHC...@acs-inc.com>
Subject RE: [FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:55:53 GMT
* Relationship to JBoss and in particular, the JBoss source base.
* Tomcat or not -- Seems link an obvious yes, but you never know.
* Apache module ?
* Administration Overview such as an amalgamation of many projects or one
large project with subject areas.
* Timeline to 1.0 (what does it include).
* Will Geronimo be compliant with Sun's CTS.
* What is Geronimo's Architectural vision and what does the back plane look
like (i.e., is it JMX based?).
* What standards are targeted and which are under active development?

--Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: N. Alex Rupp [mailto:norm@coredevelopers.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 4:35 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions

Hello, everyone

Dain, Jeremy and I are putting together a Frequently Asked Questions page
and I'd be happy to include any of your questions about Geronimo.

So please, feel free to reply to this thread with whatever questions you
might have.  We'll do our best to get them organized and online in the next
day or so.

Best,
--
N. Alex Rupp (norm@coredevelopers.net)