incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Pradeep Kumar" <prade...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: To those interested in helping out
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 04:39:04 GMT

From: 	N. Alex Rupp [mailto:norm@coredevelopers.net]
Sent:	Thursday, August 07, 2003 2:13 AM
To:	general@incubator.apache.org
Subject:	To those interested in helping out

N. Alex Rupp (norm@coredevelopers.net)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrikh Karpynskyi" <gekkarp@yahoo.com>
To: <general@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 2:38 PM
Subject: Apache Geronimo Project

> Hello
> My name is Henrikh Karpynskyi
> I am Sr Software Engineer (REI Systems) with 6+ years
> of expirience. Java - 4yrs, J2EE - 3 yrs
>
> I have expirience also with RMI ,CORBA and WebServices
> and would be very intrested in participating in Apache
> J2EE project.
>
> I could spend for this project at least 2-3 hours a
> day.
>
> Let me know if you need detailed resume or something
> like that.
>
> Thank you
> Henry

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.