incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Adrian Jackson" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] create a new mail list
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:04:07 GMT
The other thing that might have a real effect would be to send out a
follow-up to the original invitation message, which ended:

> Apache Geronimo has been launched within the Apache Incubator. You
> can find more information about the Incubator at
> To find out more about this project
> or if you would like to become involved, please send email to the
> incubator mailing list:

It's one thing to blame the 'clueless' for posting "So what about
that Geronimo, then?" messages, but that's what we've been told to
do. :)

Getting some information up on the site
(including a link to the new mailing list, and any archives that are
being kept of the lists) would probably be a good move too - I'm
guessing the website is the first port of call, followed up by the
mailing list when they find no information there.

Adrian Jackson