incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Kington, Max" <MKing...@cantor.co.uk>
Subject How to subscribe properly to Apache Geronimo
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:14:15 GMT
Hi there,

I'd like to bind to this list, how should I go about it?

Regards,
Max

                                           http://www.cantor.com
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential.
If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You
may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to
anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its contents are the
sole property of Cantor Fitzgerald.
     E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.
     Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any
attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for
the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and
from our server(s).

For further important information, please read the  Important Legal Information and Legal
Statement at http://www.cantor.com/legal_information.html