incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <>
Subject Re: LOGGING TLP (Re: request for feedback on usage log management)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:53:44 GMT

 From an architectural perspective, I think the logging component should
delegate i8n support to a specialized component. So it makes sense for
log4j to rely on  "i18n" TLP project although more information on the
"i18n" project is needed to pursue the discussion.

Where can I find more about this project?

At 09:41 AM 8/6/2003 +0900, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

>I am wondering how it would be if the "i18n" TLP project (not yet
>proposed) can tightly build up a closer connection with logging
>TLP ... because all the commercial products have the error/log
>messages in each native laguages (Oracle, MS, etc.)
>-- Tetsuya (

Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"
      ISBN: 2970036908

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message