incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steve Ferjanec <cozmoKra...@comcast.net>
Subject response to invitation to participate in Apache Geronimo project
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:51:30 GMT
Hello,

I would like to find out more about participation in the Apache
Geronimo project.  I am currently a web developer at Johnson and
Johnson. I designed and maintain the finance department website, and am
lead architect and developer on a web application which provides the
finance community with an online reporting tool, using Jasper Reports.

I am very interested in participating in this project.  Please let me
know what qualifications or requirements would be necessary. Thank you
for your attention.

Sincerely,

Stephen M. Ferjanec