incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: where should the maven-generated website go?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:23:13 GMT
James Strachan wrote:

> The only disagreement is - should all this dynamically generated stuff
> go into CVS or not. It seems silly to put it into CVS - since its
> trivial to regenerate the site at any point using Maven. Its worse than
> saying lets check every version of a jar into CVS.

we had this discussion at length and quite some time ago.  people
are pretty much committed to their positions by now, so unless there
are a lot of new people, or a lot of the old people have left, all
that bringing it up again will do is be an irritant. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"